If you’ve purchased a new or used car in the last five years, it may be a good idea to explore refinancing your auto loan. With our easy online process, you could reduce your monthly payments with a few clicks of the mouse and increase your daily cash flow. Take a look at the diagram below to see how easy it is to refinance your auto loan with MrFinanceBC.com.
How Refinancing with MrFinanceBC.com Works
1. Complete our easy online application
2. We work to get you approved for lower payments
3. We contact you with the approval news and help you lower your payments
MrFinanceBC.com’s Top Five Questions to Ask
When Refinancing Your Vehicle
1. Have you purchased a new or used car in the last 5 years?
If yes, you should explore auto refinancing.
2. Is the outstanding balance on your current car loan more than $10,000?
If yes, it may be worth refinancing your car loan.
3. Do you intend to keep your current vehicle for more than 3 years?
If yes, refinancing could reduce monthly payments while you continue to enjoy your car.
If not, refinancing might not make sense.
4. Do you understand the details of your current loan terms?
(i.e. interest rate, balance remaining, total payoff amount, and your monthly statement)
Make sure you do so you can compare with your refinancing options.
5. How important is having several hundred dollars in extra cash flow to manage current economic challenges?
The best way to find out is to do an analysis of your monthly expenses to be sure it makes sense. In some cases, a lower monthly payment now could mean you pay more in the long run, but if having cash flow now is important, you should explore refinancing.
You have nothing to lose. Apply now and see if we can help you lower your monthly auto payment.